The study is intended for managers and specialists in the field of IT, CIO, IT product managers, IT team leaders, programmers, business information systems managers, data center administrators, network administrators, computer science teachers in primary and especially secondary schools, developers and other jobs in the field IT.
- Internet technologies
- Business information systems
- Artificial intelligence
- Object-oriented programming
- Personal data protection
- Database systems
- Software engineering and software architecture
- Clouds, Big data, NoSQL database and datamining
- Computer networks
- Final seminar
The aim of the study is to model an IT specialist who is able to manage the development of IT in small, medium and large companies. (S)He will build the necessary knowledge and practical skills in the field of business information systems. The graduate will be prepared for a complex system of the company’s transition to the use of the Internet of Things in operational processes, management processes and registration processes. (S)He will be able to connect the company through Internet technologies with subsidiaries in the Czech Republic and abroad and possibly ensure the connection of the subsidiary to the management structures of multinational companies and their headquarters. In small and medium-sized companies, the graduate will appreciate the built competencies in the field of object-oriented programming. The successful graduate will also achieve a good foundation for the use of big data processing software and can become a pioneer in the transfer of corporate software from traditional programs to programs using artificial intelligence.
Benefits of study
Pump up your career
- Acquisition of new professional knowledge and skills and their targeted focus on the area of interest.
- Teaching using modern teaching methods with the latest technology.
- Obtaining a prestigious MSc. professional title under AAHEA USA Accreditation.
- Access to a wide range of educational materials and further study support.
- Improving the labour market position.
doc. Ing. Dalibor Bartoněk, CSc.
Advantages of studying
The study of managerial educational programs provides, in addition to education itself, a large number of other benefits that will facilitate the study itself, but also its use in professional practice.
- Online study.
- Free study materials.
- An MSc. is a tax-deductible expense.
- Effective study in just one year.
- Wide range of focus.
- A flexible form that allows you to combine study and employment.