MSc. Studies (Master of Science) include university vocational training programs focused on technical education, corresponding to the needs of employers in the field of information technology and management. MSc. Studies are based on the latest knowledge of practice and experience of managers and specialists in the Czech Republic and abroad. The education is under the American accreditation of the American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA).
BUSINES INFORMATION SYSTEMS
This program is designed for practitioners who manage enterprise information systems. It is very useful for graduates with specializations, or for bachelors who are not currently considering a master's degree, but are interested in constant improving.
IT TEAMS MANAGER - CIO
Graduates of this studying program are prepared to perform the function of CIO (Chief Information Officer). Graduates are also prepared to address the issues of cyber security of the company, personal data protection and business protection in the area of legal liability for violations of laws in these areas...
The aim of the study is to model an IT specialist who is able to manage the development of IT in small, medium and large companies. He will build the necessary knowledge and practical skills in the field of business information systems.
Benefits of study
Pump up your career
- Acquisition of new professional knowledge and skills and their targeted focus on the area of interest.
- Teaching using modern teaching methods with the latest technology.
- Obtaining a prestigious MSc. professional title under AAHEA USA Accreditation.
- Access to a wide range of educational materials and further study support.
- Improving the labour market position.
Advantages of studying
The study of managerial educational programs provides, in addition to education itself, a large number of other benefits that will facilitate the study itself, but also its use in professional practice.
- Online study.
- Free study materials.
- An MSc. is a tax-deductible expense.
- Effective study in just one year.
- Wide range of focus.
- A flexible form that allows you to combine study and employment.