The LLM (Master of Laws) study is a postgraduate educational program focused on law and legal science. It is a classic and globally recognized model of study.
The graduate’s profile is based on a common part of the study consisting of the subjects of environmental law in the Czech Republic, European environmental law, international environmental law and the basics of ecology. During the study, the graduate also focuses on individual biocenoses and their interconnection.
Commercial Law is designed as a program developing theoretical knowledges and practical skills in the field of International Business Law, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law and European Law with a focus on International business relations.
Benefits of study
Pump up your career
- Acquisition of new professional knowledge and skills and their targeted focus on the area of interest.
- Teaching using modern teaching methods with the latest technology.
- Obtaining a prestigious LLM professional title under AAHEA USA Accreditation.
- Access to a wide range of educational materials and further study support.
- Improving the labour market position.
Mgr. Kamil Červinka
Advantages of studying
The study of LLM programs provides, in addition to education itself, a large number of other benefits that will facilitate the study itself, but also its use in professional practice.
- Online study.
- Free study materials.
- A LLM is a tax-deductible expense.
- Effective study in just one and a half years.
- Wide range of focus.
- A flexible form that allows you to combine study and employment.