The professional program Management of Education and Educational Institutions focuses on deepening theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in key areas of education. The study is designed to provide modern knowledge and practical competencies that graduates will use in solving everyday situations.
The program is primarily intended for managers in the positions of middle and senior management of primary, secondary and higher education institutions and other educational institutions or pedagogical staff who participate in the management of these institutions. The aim is the active development of their knowledge, skills and competencies in the field of school management, the legal framework of schools and educational institutions, school financing, law, psychology and modern educational methods.
The guarantors of the individual modules are leading Czech experts with many years of experience.
- School management
- Legal minimum for managers
- Marketing in education
- School financing and project management
- Information and communication technologies in education
- Human resources management
- School organization and pedagogical process
- Methodical seminar for the final work
- Leadership in managerial practice
- Labour law
Benefits of study
Pump up your career
- Acquisition of new professional knowledge and skills and their targeted focus on the area of interest.
- Teaching using modern teaching methods with the latest technology.
- Obtaining a prestigious MBA professional title under AAHEA USA Accreditation.
- Access to a wide range of educational materials and further study support.
- Improving the labour market position.
Mgr. et Mgr. Kateřina Pitrová, Ph.D., BBA
Advantages of studying
The study of managerial educational programs provides, in addition to education itself, a large number of other benefits that will facilitate the study itself, but also its use in professional practice.
- Online study.
- Free study materials.
- An MBA is a tax-deductible expense.
- Effective study in just one year.
- Wide range of focus.
- A flexible form that allows you to combine study and employment.