The LLM Program - Commercial Law is designed as a program developing theoretical knowledges and practical skills in the field of International Business Law, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law and European Law with a focus on International business relations.
The study then further develops the skills needed in concluding and developing business relations, especially at the European and International level.
- Business Law & Ethics
- Corporate Law
- European Law
- Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patents & Trademarks
- GDPR and Data Privacy
- International Commercial Law
- Personal development
- Negotiation and Conflict resolution, mediation and arbitration
Benefits of study
Pump up your career
- Acquisition of new professional knowledge and skills and their targeted focus on the area of interest.
- Teaching using modern teaching methods with the latest technology.
- Obtaining a prestigious LLM professional title under AAHEA USA Accreditation.
- Access to a wide range of educational materials and further study support.
- Improving the labour market position.
Mgr. Kamil Červinka
Advantages of studying
The study of LLM programs provides, in addition to education itself, a large number of other benefits that will facilitate the study itself, but also its use in professional practice.
- Online study.
- Free study materials.
- A LLM is a tax-deductible expense.
- Effective study in just one and a half years.
- Wide range of focus.
- A flexible form that allows you to combine study and employment.